Sunday, July 29, 2012


Back in Tucson. Tomorrow is my first day as a graduate student at The University of Arizona. I'm all moved into my apartment after getting back from my trip with only three days to spare. Sorry for not posting many pictures for the last few weeks, I was in the midwest and didn't have nearly as many photogenic places to take pictures of as I did on the west coast. Here are just a couple picture from my last week in texas. 

This was one of three raccoons that lived in the tree next to the cabin in eastern Oklahoma that my family rented. They weren't scared of us at all, they would walk right up on the porch and try to take things from us. 

We drove through Paris, Texas on the way back from the cabin so of course we had to see the Eiffel Tower, as you can see it is not quite as big as the one in Paris, France. 

No comments:

Post a Comment