Monday, June 4, 2012


And so it begins...
Made it to Santa Barbara last night, after a long drive through the LA area. Thankful to be on the coast. 

                  
Woke up to the sound of the ocean this morning, my tent was just on the other side of the dunes. I think I could definitely get used to this, luckily I  have a few more weeks of the PCH. 


My warm welcome to California, gas over $1.50 more than Arizona. Thankfully the entire state isn't quite this bad or I would have to forego this part of the trip. 
My first meal on the road, it was pretty bomb and it only took 10 minutes to make at some rest stop in the middle of the desert. 
The family sending me off in Flagstaff. I definitely had a rough time leaving the place that has been my home for the last 4 years, but now I have a great place to visit when I need to get out of the Tucson heat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment