Monday, June 25, 2012

Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks were both awesome, though Yellowstone is much more famous I thought Grand Teton was a lot more scenic. 

The Gallatin River just outside Bozeman, MT.




 If you look close you can see the calves, they are smaller obviously, but also a redish brown color.


The decking around the geysers and hot springs at yellowstone. 


Add caption

The living bacteria from the hotsprings

Old Faithful not erupting, I got there right after it went off and didn't want to wait around to see it since there were thousands of people around. I'm sure you can look up a eruption picture on google if you are interested;)


Them Grand Tetons...


I don't know what this peak is called, but it was my favorite out of all the peaks I saw in the Tetons.

Today I am heading to Fort Collins to visit some friends and do some rock climbing before a concert at Red Rocks Amphitheater on Friday, stay tuned for some pictures of Colorado.  

No comments:

Post a Comment