Friday, June 15, 2012

Somewhere off of Puget Sound in Washington, the forest here is incredible. 


 It's a little blurry because this picture was taken through the window at my hotel the last night in Portland. Just wanted to show my awesome view of downtown.

Multnomah Falls in the Columbia River Gorge, Oregon. 

 There is water everywhere here, I guess that's why they call it a rainforest...

Waterfalls have always fascinated me, I think it's because I come from Arizona, but Multnomah Falls have been my favorite thing that I have seen on this entire trip. Unfortunately the observation deck at the top was closed because the foundation was crumbling from all of the water. 


An older gentleman offered to take the picture for me (The one below I set up on a rock with the time) I don't think he quite understood that I was trying to get one of me with the entire waterfall. It was a nice gesture though.  


This tree had a couple of gallons of water standing in it, there was lots of moss and some tadpoles in the water, pretty cool. 


This is where I woe up this morning, last night I was surrounded by raccoons, one even tried to steal the cheese for my hamburgers when I went to the tent to grab a sweater, sneaky little bandits. 

The creek at the bottom explains why there were so many raccoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment